Sunday 6 May 2012

Another Angel gone too soon

Anak, this is Kuya Mark Doria. He went home to Jesus yesterday. He was 22. What happened to him was tragic. He was on his motorcycle with another friend and they had a road accident. Unfortunately, Kuya Mark did not survive. His friend remains in the hospital with multiple injuries.

I found out about him through facebook. I don't really know him, nor his family, but he is from our town. Mama told me that he was also Ate Shasha's classmate in high school. 

When I heard about the sad news, my heart broke all over again. It must be really hard for his family. I know because I have been there and still not done with it yet. 

According to what I have read in facebook, Kuya Mark was already an angel to his family before he was taken away from them. Apparently he was a good son and he was mabait too. Now I really wonder why God takes the good ones first. Honestly. And look, Kuya Mark is also good looking, right? Just like you anak ko. I don't really get it. Is God trying to send us a message by taking back Angels on earth?

Please watch out for Kuya Mark anak. Just introduce yourself to him. Maybe he already knew you. And please pray for his friend. May she recover fully- physically and mentally. 

I love you anak. I miss you so much.



Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...