Wednesday 6 June 2012

You finally visited Inang

Inang has been hoping and praying that you would visit her soon. Then the other night you finally did.

In Inang's dream, you were definitely gone. She apparently entered a house and you were inside. They took you out of your eternal bed and put you on top of another bed covered in white sheets. When Inang saw what they did, she cried but a lady dressed in white approached her and comforted her. The lady told her not to cry anymore because they were also going to put white wings on you. Inang said you were very handsome. According to her, you were clothed in a very beautiful gold outfit, just like what they normally put on Sto. Nino.


photo from free-extras.com

So, while Inang was watching, she noticed a man entering the door. She greeted the old man, but he ignored her and carried on walking. The room was apparently full of people dressed in white, but Inang didn't recognize any of them. All the doors and the windows were closed. When Inang went out of the house, she saw Daddy Henry. Daddy Henry thought that Inang didn't see you. But she told him she's just been inside. Then they closed the door behind her and that's when she was woken up. 

Inang tried to go back to sleep again because she didn't want her dream to end. She told me whenever she wakes up in the night thinking about you, she wouldn't normally go back to sleep anymore. But this time, she was keen to fall asleep again hoping that her dream would go on. She said she doesn't know what her dream means. She's still trying to figure out what the message is. I'm sure my religious friend knows. So when I go back to work next week, I'm going to ask her.

Ah, just last night I was crying because I was missing you and now Inang dreamt about you. By the way, Inang told me that whenever she misses you she hugs your photo and she feels like she's hugging you for real because the frame feels really thick. Perhaps you do hug her back.

And oh, on Monday, Tito JL also dreamt about you. He said in his dream he knew you were gone, but he felt like you were still with us.

I know you're just there anak. Just continue to pray and watch over us. Although we miss you very much, we know that you're in a better place. We love you very much always and forever.


Mommy Tintin


2 comments:

  1. I hope I could dream of my son too, I want to see him so much...I miss my baby too :(
    this is very touching, if you already knew what your inang's dream means, please share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry you will dream about him soon! I will definitely share. Keep posted!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...