Monday 7 January 2013

If Darwin could talk

I was reminded of Darwin (your gold fish) when I read Tito JL's post about his fish committing suicide as it apparently jumped off the aquarium. I honestly haven't thought of Darwin recently because I have been pre-occupied with other things. When I read Tito's post, I suddenly panicked because I didn't know if Darwin was still alive or not anymore. I'm sure if anything happened to him, Mama would have told me. So I was positive that he was still alive.

Mama told me that Darwin has been quite sensitive lately. I actually laughed when Mama told me about it because I found it cute the way she said it. It's as if Darwin is really human. How does she know that a fish has become sensitive? Well apparently, Darwin wants to be greeted every morning just like what you were doing to him when you were here. If Mama or anyone doesn't do it then he won't eat. They have to hold him first before he eats. He apparently wants attention all the time. I'm sure if Darwin could talk, he would tell them that he misses you. Because when you were here, you treated him like a person. You would speak to him every morning and you made sure that he was fed before you went to school. I'm sure Darwin is longing for the same treatment from them that's why he has become sensitive. See, even your pets can feel your absence. I asked Mama to take a photo of Darwin because I want to see him too, but the one Mama sent is a bit blurry. She said she will take another one tomorrow. For the meantime, here's Darwin:



Ha, I just realized that the photo looks like a painting. As you can see, Darwin has grown since you last saw him.

I'm sure you miss Darwin too. He misses you too and we miss you. Love you, Keith.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...